Switchable privacy glass
GLASSFLOOR is the first walkable skylight with PRIVA-LITE® technology. The state of the glass can be changed from opaque to transparent with PRIVA-LITE® - conveniently at the touch of a button. This innovation thus combines two seemingly mutually exclusive wishes: more daylight and more privacy.
- Dynamic privacy control
- Unique transparency when switched on of approx. 77 % (± 2 %) at 2x5TVG
- Low power consumption approx. 7VA/m² in transparent state
Scope of delivery:
- GLASSFLOOR with PRIVA-LITE® technology
- Remote Control stationary and remote control
- Control unit for installation in the building management system, or on request
- per day the system must be switched off for at least 1h (non-transparent mode), is programmable.
- Supply cable on glass: length 100 cm, Ø 5.5 mm (+ connection female Molex Ø 8 mm)
- Extension cable length: 10 or 20 m, Ø 5.5 mm (+ connector male Molex Ø 7 mm)
- Transformer for glass area up to 3.5 m² : 240 x 190 x 95 mm, 5.5 kg, for glass area up to 15 m² : 240 x 190 x 120 mm, 10 kg
To be carried out by the client:
- Power supply 230V / 40 VA (50Hz) L+N+PE
- separate residual current circuit breaker (FI 10 mA)
- Empty conduit and distributor box in the base opening for Molex Ø 8 mm.
- Embedding in the building management system, if desired
- Electrical connections